Welcome To My Corner Of The Cross Stitching World!

I love cross stitch, chocolate, tea, exercise and my heating pad under a pile of blankets. I am a little ADD and extremely busy with life so don't always post as I should. I usually only update with new stitching accomplishments but, may try to blog a little more in the near future. HOWEVER, if you are here visiting me, I hope I can make you smile and bring joy to your life even for a brief second.



After all, isn't life a bunch of brief seconds running after each other to weave the story of our life?































Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Needy People

Sometimes working with the public can drain you. I had a few "needy" people today that gave me a headache. Oh well, after a quick shower, I am going to take Faye Raye's advice and kit me up some projects for Florida. I have finally decided what I am going to stitch/finish for the Pals stitching exchange; something I have never done before and am excited to try it. shhh wait till October for the convention. (faye, if you are reading this, i need your email and/or your blog address-got a question for you)

1 comment:

Faye said...

ok..you have peaked my interest!
Faye lriggsbee@nc.rr.com
carolinastitcher.blogspot.com

Enjoy your vacation!!!