Welcome To My Corner Of The Cross Stitching World!

I love cross stitch, chocolate, tea, exercise and my heating pad under a pile of blankets. I am a little ADD and extremely busy with life so don't always post as I should. I usually only update with new stitching accomplishments but, may try to blog a little more in the near future. HOWEVER, if you are here visiting me, I hope I can make you smile and bring joy to your life even for a brief second.



After all, isn't life a bunch of brief seconds running after each other to weave the story of our life?































Monday, August 3, 2009

Desperately Wanting Stitching Time

Between work and training for the mud run, I have not had much time to stitch. Boy, can I tell. I feel a little high strung and it sure calms me down. I have several projects I would like to complete this month but with vacation in Florida next week, stitching will be limited to the car trip down and back (maybe at night on the ship and in hotel room). I plan to pick out the projects tomorrow night. Too tired to feel creative tonight.

2 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Hope you get lots of relaxation and stitching time on vacation - have fun!

Faye said...

Girl you are burning the candle at both ends!!! Kit up a few for the road b/c you know once you get to FL you will wish you had all your stuff with you. I forsee a drink with an umbrella in it in your future! Enjoy! Faye