Welcome To My Corner Of The Cross Stitching World!

I love cross stitch, chocolate, tea, exercise and my heating pad under a pile of blankets. I am a little ADD and extremely busy with life so don't always post as I should. I usually only update with new stitching accomplishments but, may try to blog a little more in the near future. HOWEVER, if you are here visiting me, I hope I can make you smile and bring joy to your life even for a brief second.



After all, isn't life a bunch of brief seconds running after each other to weave the story of our life?































Tuesday, March 24, 2009

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH!

My life has been a whirlwind of traveling up & down the road. I think I passed myself in the road today but, was too tired to wave at me! Started work 730 this morning and did not walk out of there till 630 tonight! Busy with clients. Glad the beauty industry is holding its own these days. My stitching has been suffering a little, but not a lot. This week, however, looks to be pretty intense with computer work. Too tired to even work out today. The thought of stitching sounds appealing yet curling up under a heavy load of blankets and going to sleep early doesn't sound too bad either. Need to post pics of exchanges and finished projects. Will get to it when I can!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing the way life gets in the way of stitching? What a bummer. I gave you an award and I have a PIF drawing running, come see and pick up your award!!