Welcome To My Corner Of The Cross Stitching World!

I love cross stitch, chocolate, tea, exercise and my heating pad under a pile of blankets. I am a little ADD and extremely busy with life so don't always post as I should. I usually only update with new stitching accomplishments but, may try to blog a little more in the near future. HOWEVER, if you are here visiting me, I hope I can make you smile and bring joy to your life even for a brief second.



After all, isn't life a bunch of brief seconds running after each other to weave the story of our life?































Sunday, January 27, 2008

Esthetician School-1st Week

Wow, have enjoyed my 1st week of esthetics school more than I thought I would. There are 9 other girls/women in class with me and we all get along with much fun and laughter. I have already learned 3/4 of the European Facial and made a 100 on my first test. I am very excited. I stay in Columbia during the week and come home on the weekends. I also joined Gold's Gym and have started exercising and eating a little better. I have not had much time to stitch. When I have a little time, I have been too tired to pick up the needle. I plan to start back tonight. I went to Down Sunshine Lane's web page and saw some cute designs just released. I ordered the chart "Home of A Needleworker" and felt it got my creative juices flowing. I appreciate everyone's comments to my posts. I wish I could talk with everyone or at least email more often, but just know, my Cross Stitch Pals, that I think of EVERYONE all the time. Wishing everyone love and happiness.

No comments: